Thursday, January 2, 2014

Making Friends Over Photography


A few days ago, I posted this picture of a table over at the HDR Photography forum on Google+. This isn't a super-extraordinary table; it was one of exhibits (at least, it was back in 2011; I'll post my original photo below) over at Mackinac Island. I like the colors in this photo, especially on the two lids of the dishes at the front corners of the table.

After I posted this image on the forum, I had several people +1 my photo, and a few people even added me to their circles. (Thanks for the interest everybody!) I also had a few exchanges about photography and managed to learn a thing or two from the whole experience.

Here's the original photo. I think that the HDR really helped to make that white door in the center not look like a washed out mess. I'm not sure that I'm all that crazy about what the HDR did to the cabinet in the upper left, but... all in all, I'm pleased.


No comments:

Post a Comment