Friday, January 3, 2014

Colorful Autumn View from the Cut River Bridge

I've posted a few of my Cut River Bridge photos (October 2013) over on Google+. The first photo here was processed yesterday on Photomatix 5. Shooting my exposures on the automatic firing system (as opposed to manually changing the exposure setting each time), the time is greatly reduced between images (thus allowing for less movement in the trees). While I did shoot this particular setting at a variety of different exposure variations, I settled on the -1, 0, +1, because it allowed for the absolute least amount of movement (having taken the absolute least amount of time to shoot.


The other HDR Cut River Bridge photograph that I posted was shot 'underneath' the bridge, looking through the bridge -- or rather, the tunnel that goes underneath of the bridge:


And then, finally, some time ago, I posted a picture of myself standing on the Cut River Bridge, looking out over the fall tree colors. I remember this as something of a harrowing experience, as the cars and trucks did not slow down as they passed over the bridge; every time a vehicle would pass, I would kneel down and hold my hat with one hand and my tripod with the other. Here is my Cut River Bridge selfie:


No comments:

Post a Comment