Sunday, December 24, 2017

Sparrow in Tree Branches (Second Try) (AuroraHDR, Graphic Novel filter)

This really isn't a Christmas Eve sparrow, except that I'm posting it on Christmas Eve. The original was from June of 2015. Having gotten into AuroraHDR, I've been going back through some of my old images and giving them a second attempt. I used Aurora's cropping system, which is a little counter-intuitive (at least, to how I intuit things,) as the cropper slides in the opposite direction of where I scroll my mouse. Eventually, I found the crop I wanted, which I then processed for the first image below. I used Photoshop Elements for a few touch-ups (second image). The Graphic Novel filter from Photoshop gave me the third image, and then, finally, I layered the color into the black and white image for the fourth image below. Thanks for stopping by and looking at my pictures! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment