Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Second Try at a Hummingbird (AuroraHDR, Graphic Novel filter)

When you're shooting anything fast with your camera (like a hummingbird,) you're likely to get blurry pictures (especially if you don't know what you're doing with things like shutter speed, etc.) So, here is a comparison of what I did with this hummingbird picture before (before AuroraHDR,) and after.

Before:


I think I edited this picture simply using Photoshop Elements, back in 2015. Here are the photos edited yesterday:

Aurora HDR (I cropped the image differently, using Aurora's crop function):


Here is the Photoshop Graphic Novel filter version:


And here is my favorite image of the set, the colorized graphic novel filter version:


Thanks for stopping by and looking at my pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment