Thursday, December 14, 2017

Aurora HDR Trees (Graphic Novel filter)

This is the AuroraHDR edit of my original image. I used a preset called something like "Dreamy Soft". 


This is my favorite of today's photos - the Photoshop Elements Graphic Novel filter applied to the AuroraHDR edit above. The colors were slightly weird, especially in the sky, where there were blues and whites poking through the tree leaves. In the black and white version, the weird colors disappear. Also, I like looking at the image up close, to see all of the little lines that are generated with the Graphic Novel filter.


Rounding the images out, I layered the Aurora edit (#1 above) into the Graphic Novel filtered version (#2 above) for the resulting colorized image below. The weird blues and whites are still there, although they are somewhat muted in this third image.


Thanks for stopping by and for looking at my pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment