Friday, December 29, 2017

Phoebe on a Cool Looking Branch (Graphic Novel filter)

I really wanted to salvage this image, but... I'm not sure how much was there to actually salvage. Today's picture is a crop from the original image, which made this one quite small. Try as I might to get something on the bird, I couldn't get it to turn out as I might have hoped. 

What really shines in this image, though, is the branch on which the bird is perched. I really like how it turned out, especially in the Graphic Novel filter and the colorized version as well. Trees and branches (with lots of texture) tend to lend themselves as interesting subjects for the Graphic Novel filter treatment. 

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my pictures! :)

Aurora HDR 


Graphic Novel filter


Graphic Novel filter with color layered in


No comments:

Post a Comment