Monday, November 25, 2013

The Dragon of Crosby

While at a meeting a week ago, I ducked out during the lunch hour and took a stroll through town where I found... this really cool dragon. It is located in the city park, which was absolutely deserted at the time (with the exception of me and a gaggle of geese).

I took my Sony NEX-6 along with me, expecting it to be a cold day of shooting outside. (Weather.com said that it didn't get above 28 degrees. The sky was completely overcast.) I did the whole 'stuff your camera in a plastic zipper bag before you bring it indoors' trick in the hopes that I wouldn't get condensation inside. Anyways, here are a few photos of the dragon of Crosby:

 (11/18/13, Sony NEX-6)


 (11/18/13, Sony NEX-6)


(11/18/13, Sony NEX-6, Double-tonemapped on Photomatix 5)



No comments:

Post a Comment