Thursday, August 30, 2018

Mystery Bird Redo with AuroraHDR, Graphic Novel filter

I can't find the information that I had recorded on this bird. The EXIF information says that I edited the file in 2015, but I can't find the post. I suspect it's a phoebe, and it wasn't the greatest photo (having the sky as background, it made some weird outlines when processed with HDR.) The first time around editing this image (3rd image below,) I tonemapped it with Photomatix and then processed it with a dry brush filter and then used another editing program to give the picture an old-timey, black and white frame. This time around, I processed the HDR with AuroraHDR, and then I took it to Photoshop Elements for its Graphic Novel filter (image 1 below), which I then colorized by layering the original crop into the GN image (image 2 below). Thanks for stopping by and looking at my pictures! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment