Friday, August 17, 2018

Dreamy Junco (Graphic Novel filter)

Following yesterday's post of the failed Junco image, I tried another one from the same set. This time I created six TIF images in AuroraHDR using the Dreamy preset, only changing the exposure level (by increments of one, going from 0 to 5). I then exited the program and loaded all of the images back in to have them merged together into one file, resulting in the following image. (Note how much more visible the eye is today than it was in yesterday's image.)


I took the above image and processed it with the Graphic Novel filter in Photoshop Elements:


And then I layered the 0 exposure level Dreamy edit (the darkest one) into the above image, asked Photoshop Elements to do its auto editing magic, and... voila...


I think maybe I like the top image the best for its color, but I like having figured out how to make the eye visible on what starts out as a somewhat darker image. Thanks for stopping by and for looking at my pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment