Saturday, August 18, 2018

House Finch at the Feeder (Redo) (Graphic Novel filter)

I took an old house finch at the feeder photo, one that I had processed before, and I used AuroraHDR to process the HDR elements of the picture this time. I first made several exposures levels using one of the "dreamy" presets. I then processed the image one more time with the same dreamy filter. 


I then went back and processed the merged dreamy image with one of the Architecture HDR presets. This gave the image some sharp definition for the Graphic Novel filter that I would use in Photoshop Elements.


Here is the BW Photoshop Elements Graphic Novel filter image.


And to colorize the above image, I used the "dreamy dreamy" image that I created (first in the list above) and layered it into the above BW Graphic Novel filtered image. 


 Thanks for stopping by and looking at my pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment