Sunday, October 9, 2016

The Root-y Staircase

This layering of roots across the descending path reminded me of a staircase. (Perhaps I have an overactive imagination.)


In the black and white stamp layered version, there's a root off on the side that stands out and sort of reminds me of a birch tree. I should try stamp layered images of birch trees....


Below is the colorized version of the stamp filter.


When I started doing my stamp filtering process, I had accidentally swapped the black and white colors around, so that white was the dominant color and I was getting an inverted image. At first I thought my computer was broken, but when I realized what was going on, I realized that might possibly make for a cool variation in the image making process. (I didn't use it today, but maybe another day.)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment