Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Some Fun Weirdness with Underwater Stones

This is the base image after having been HDRed through Photomatix and cropped in Paintshop Pro:


I applied my usual stamp filter layering process and came up with this black and white version of the image:


When I layered the color-HDR into the black and white stamped version, I came up with the following:


To try something different, I switched it out on the stamp filter process, using white as the main color. (I worked backwards in layering in the images.)


The result reminded me something of coals, or maybe burnt marshmallows.

I then layered the colored image in, just to see what it would look like.


Finally, I inverted the black and white image and layered in the color HDR. Theoretically, it should be the same as the third image above, which I think that it more or less is.


That's all. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment