Saturday, March 28, 2015

Squirrel on Deck (again) (Dry Brush Filter)

If there is any animal that I can fairly well guarantee that I would be able to take a picture of at almost any time of the year, that would be a squirrel. I see them year round here in my neck of the woods. Because of the aggressive nature of the squirrels in our neighborhood, I don't even bother to put my birdseed out in a bird feeder; the squirrels would find a way to get into it. So, I take the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em," approach and simply spread the birdseed out on my deck. A lot of it goes to squirrels and chipmunks, but I will get the occasional nuthatch, chickadee, finch, etc. Today's picture, however, features my main birdseed beneficiary, the squirrel. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment