Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Red Maple Leaf (AuroraHDR, Graphic Novel filter)

Of the three pictures today, I like the color the best in the AuroraHDR edit (the top image,) where the red of the leaf is really robust. I had originally processed three exposures of this image, but there was so much weirdness in the top of the image, I decided to simply try processing one image. There is still some weirdness at the top, but not nearly as much as when the software tried to figure out three images (even with de-ghosting). The weirdness disappears (or gets melted over) in the second image, the Graphic Novel filter, but... I really like the red of the leaf in the first image and miss it in the second. When I tried to layer the color back in to the Graphic Novel image... disaster. I think I'll stick with the top image as my pick for today. Thanks for stopping by and looking at my pictures! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment