Sunday, February 18, 2018

Attempting to Beautify Weeds (Graphic Novel filter)

This weed had a number of problems. One: It was a weed. Two: A lot of the weed is out of focus. I suspect it had something to do with my f-stop setting. So... what do you do?


I like processing pictures with the Graphic Novel filter. Below, I used the Twisted Plot preset, only, I bumped it down a bit in darkness.


Just for kicks and for a little added depth to the image, I used the same Twisted Plot, generating four different images at varying light to dark levels and layered them together.


I layered my original color image into the above Graphic Novel compilation.


I have to say that my favorite image of the above is the single pass black and white graphic novel filter. It gives the basic idea of the weed, but it covers over the mistake of the wrong f-stop setting. Thanks for stopping by and looking at my pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment