Sunday, September 18, 2016

Butterfly on the Concrete (HDR, Stamp, Dry Brush Filters)





So, there was an interesting progression for me on these photos. I really liked the blurred legs and shoes in the background of this butterfly on the concrete photo. It looks ok in the HDR and the Dry Brush Filtered photos, and even in the black and white stamp filtered photo. But when I layered the color-HDR into the black-and-white stamp filtered photo, there were some really nasty dark streaks in the background. To get rid of those for the colorized version, I simply got out my eraser, erased away the parts that I didn't like in the black and white (before I layered the colored image in,) and then... voila! In the final image, butterfly on the concrete stands out, while the blurred legs remain subtle in the background. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment