Thursday, September 29, 2016

Black/Orange Butterfly on a White Flower


This HDR image is one to which I applied Photoshop's Dry Brush filter and printed off the result on a Shutterfly offer and now have it up on the wall in my living room. For today's image, I thought that I would process it through the stamp filter process and see how it turned out.


Here is the black and white stamp filtered version. When I layered the above image with the colored version, there were all sorts of dark splotches. To get rid of them, I went back to my bw image and erased everything around the flower and the butterfly.

And here is the final result. I still like my original HDR version better, but this one is cool for how it makes the butterfly and the flower stand out (while the background greens... stay in the background.)


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment