Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Butterfly by the Pointy-Leafy Plant (HDR, Stamp Filter)

I like the top image (the HDR image), but it seems a little dark. The stamp filter process that I use tends to lighten images up quite a bit, so I wondered what would happen with this image. 




There are some things I like, but also some things that I'm not so thrilled about with the final result. I like the butterfly and the green plant, although -- maybe some of the yellow could be toned out of the green plant. What I'm not all that crazy about is what happened to the reds and purples in the background of the image, and the orange wire decoration that turned... is that even pale orange? I guess I'll chalk today's photo up to an experiment, with the advice to "keep on trying."

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment