Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Uvedale Tomkyns Price and Members of His Family (Graphic Novel filter)

From the The Metropolitan Museum of Art, "Uvedale Tomkyns Price and Members of His Family" is one of the more unusual family portraits that I have seen. The composition has various groups who seem to be doing their own thing, from the boy on the right with his dog all the way across to the girl on the left with the animated young man who is speaking to her in the background. The original background of the image is very much "in the shadows," where a good number of characters are found. (My first thought had been to try to take the picture apart, posting vignettes of the different pairings and couples, but I went ahead with the full portrait.) I processed the image with AuroraHDR and used the Graphic Novel filter from Photoshop Elements. Thanks for stopping by and looking at my pictures! :)

Original


Graphic Novel filter


Colorized Graphic Novel filter


No comments:

Post a Comment