Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Crab Apples 2 (AuroraHDR, Graphic Novel filter)

One of my favorite times of the year is when the crab apple tree blossoms, sometime between May and June for about a week (sometimes more, sometimes less). I processed this picture from several years ago in several different ways to see the comparisons. I like the original and the AuroraHDR images before I edited them with Photoshop. I also like the Graphic Novel filter version, especially the part with the flowers in the middle. (The bokeh around the edges looks cool in color, not so much in black and white.) Thanks for stopping by and looking at my pictures! :)

Original


Original edited on Photoshop


Aurora HDR


AuroraHDR edited on Photoshop Elements


Graphic Novel filter


Colorized Graphic Novel filter


No comments:

Post a Comment