Sunday, November 12, 2017

Two Butterflies, Purple Flowers (AuroraHDR, Photoshop Elements 12, Graphic Novel filter)

Here's the original (cropped)


Here is the original edited on Photoshop Elements.


This is the Aurora HDR version, edited in Photoshop Elements.


This is the BW Graphic Novel version, from the Aurora HDR.


This is the colorized Graphic Novel, with the original image layered into the BW Graphic Novel version.


I like to process my images and see what I can do. Usually, my original image has something that needs to be fixed (in this case, I was shooting dark for a quicker shutter speed, otherwise I would have ended up with blurry butterfly wings. Also, the focus on the left butterfly and the flowers isn't all that great.)  Granted, a more proficient photographer would know how to do these kinds of things on the fly, while he was taking (making) pictures. Fair enough. For the rest of us, the RAW image collects enough... data? to be able to play with the image afterwards and come up with something that we like.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment