Sunday, November 26, 2017

Turtles (AuroraHDR, Graphic Novel filter)

Moving on now to something just a little bit different, the butterfly house on Mackinac Island was home to an assortment of animals. For today's photo, I have a picture of something that I haven't posted before. (I know this, because I had to create a label for it.) Turtles! I know I've taken turtle pictures before. And what isn't to love about a turtle? The most challenging part of turtle photography that I have found is that the places that keep turtles usually set them in a dark habitat with some kind of heat lamp light. (Artificial lighting = photography challenge.) But: Who isn't up for a good challenge?

For today's photo, I processed the image in Aurora for HDR, and then I took the resulting image over to Photoshop to make my graphic novel filtered image. I layered in the color, and... voila! Today's images.

Thanks for stopping by and for looking at my pictures! :)

Dreamy Aurora Preset


Egg Yolk Mishap Aurora Preset


Photoshop Graphic Novel filter from EYM + Color from Dreamy


Photoshop Graphic Novel filter from EYM


No comments:

Post a Comment