Saturday, November 11, 2017

An Orange Butterfly (AuroraHDR, Photoshop Elements 12)

I ran into just a little bit of trouble this week trying to process my photo on Aurora. I kept hitting some kind of hang-up where the program would keep shutting down when I tried to save the file after editing it. (It's probably something to do with my computer trying to do too many things at the same time....) Well, I eventually got it to work, and the picture that Aurora produced for me was the third image below (with a little editing help from Photoshop Elements.)

The Aurora HDR picked up some kind of weird line streaking in the background, which perhaps is from some kind of corrugated window? It's not really visible in the original image (first one below). The second, which is my favorite for the week, is the non-HDR edit that I ran through Photoshop Elements. I like the color. The background isn't weird. Voila!

Thanks for stopping by and for looking at my pictures! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment