Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Two Shots -- Shooting Behind the Glass

Ok, so the results here are not going to be surprising to anyone. I did a test experiment to show the difference between shooting my Sony NEX-6 through the glass with my patio door closed, and then -- the exact same shot with my patio door open. The second image has a definite improvement in clarity.



While it would be nice to shoot all of my deck photos with the door open, I would still need to deal with the issue of the repetitive click of the Sony shutter -- which pretty much scares off the birds as soon as they hear it. (Come to think of it, if I heard the same noise shooting in my direction, I would probably fly away, too!) And... if I leave my door open to take photos, who knows what would come flying into my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment