Saturday, March 29, 2014

True Confessions... Time to Spill the Beans

Ok, true confessions time: I have never really been a coffee drinker. I remember the first time I had a sip of coffee, from a fast-food burger chain -- and, it was just gross. I remember wondering: "Who in his right mind would drink this stuff?"

In my spare time, I do work with an organization that is involved with mission and mercy activity in Haiti. For one of our fundraisers, we sell... coffee. (Someone in our group hear of a supplier, Singing Rooster, which offers coffee that they get directly from Haiti.) Since getting involved in this line of fundraising, after years of diligently avoiding the practice altogether... I am now drinking coffee.

And, as a photographer who is always looking for new and interesting subjects, I grabbed a paper plate and 'spilled the beans' -- to see how they would look in HDR. The following image is the processed version of 11 exposures sent through Photomatix:




No comments:

Post a Comment