Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Cowbirds (Graphic Novel filter)

I'm not sure why they are called 'cowbirds,' but I believe that's what these were. I only remember having seen them once, or only the one year (maybe I'm not looking?). They're not a very colorful bird, yet I think they're still interesting in their own right. I find it curious how many female birds tend to be a straight brown color, and how there tends to be a little more color variation in the males, as with these birds. This particular image started out very dark, as you can see in the original cropped image below. I ran it through AuroraHDR, and took that image over to Photoshop Elements for the Graphic Novel filter, which I then also colorized for the third image below.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my pictures! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment