Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Chickadee (in a Tree) (again, but a different Chickadee) (Graphic Novel filter)

I am a pack rat. I keep lots of things that I should simply throw away. I have thousands of technically and compositionally flawed images that I should have deleted a long time ago. Except that I saved them, figuring that maybe some day I might do something with them, maybe find a way to fix them. 

Hence my experiments with the Dry Brush filter, the Stamp filter, and lately, the Graphic Novel filter. 

The images are still flawed, but sometimes, with a little work, I do manage to bring out something that I think is ok, and sometimes even rather nice. Today's post has another one of those images. 

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my pictures! :)

Original image (cropped) (posted to show you what I was working from) 


Graphic Novel filter


Colorized Graphic Novel filter


No comments:

Post a Comment