Sunday, April 1, 2018

Cat Profile (AuroraHDR, Graphic Novel filter)

This cat started to stick its head into a photo of a different cat. I didn't notice it until I got to checking out the details in the image, and I said, "Wait a second. There's this other cat." I cut out the intruding cat in profile and... here it is for today's image. Thanks for stopping by and looking at my pictures! :)

Here's the original image, processed some time ago with Photomatix:


And here are the close-up, cropped images (processed first with AuroraHDR, and then with Photoshop's Graphic Novel filter.)



I accidentally also processed the preceding image, having gotten my files mixed up. I almost wonder if I don't like these edits better, except that the cat's head is more clipped in these images (edge of the picture).



No comments:

Post a Comment