Sunday, June 4, 2017

House Finch in the Grass (Graphic Novel, Dry Brush filters)

For today, I have a string of male house finch images. I tried various edits of Graphic Novel, Dry Brush, and even Graphic Novel plus Dry Brush. The uploader uploaded the images according via alphabetical order, as opposed to a logical progression of least to most edited. The first is the Dry Brushed image. The second is the least edited original. The third is the BW Graphic Novel version. The fourth is the Graphic Novel with color layered in. The fifth is the color Graphic Novel with the Dry Brush filter applied. Thanks for stopping by and looking at my pictures! :)

(For me, I guess it's a toss up between the least edited original and the Dry Brush version. I like the bold colors in the image, although it does have its faults with the streaky lines.) 







No comments:

Post a Comment