Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Mourning Dove in the Evening (Dry Brush Filter)


One evening, this Mourning Dove happened to stop by and posed very nicely for me on a clothesline post. Being evening, the original image started out dark. Processing it in Photomatix, I brought out the color in the image, a little too much, actually. Going back to Photoshop, I layered the colorful HDR version into the original, muting the color (or bringing out the color in the image, depending on whether you like to look at a glass as being half-empty or half-full.) I took the resulting image over to Corel Paintshop Pro to use the noise reducing feature and crop the image. Switching back to Photoshop, I applied the dry brush filter effect for the image that you see above. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment