Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Experimental Goldfinch (Stamp Filter)

So, I've been experimenting by using the eyedropper to select a color out of the image as the base color for my stamp filtered image. Here is the original image:


I selected yellow out of this image and came out with the following:


When I take these colored images back into elements, I will often go through a three or four step process: Auto-Smart Fix, Auto-Levels, Auto-Contrast, and Auto-Color Correction. In clicking through these options, my colored image has often been converted to black and white. My yellow image above was converted to the following:


I'm sure there's a good explanation for why the program did this. As for me, it's a fun experiment to see what I can produce. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment