Monday, September 28, 2015

Golden, Dead Grass in the Early Spring


As I continued looking through my old photos from earlier in the year (actually, I was cleaning out my old SD cards,) this one caught my attention. As I was processing it through Photomatix for HDR (and in some of my other programs to bring back some of the color,) I wondered if perhaps I hadn't already processed this photo (or one like it) before, earlier in the year (March) shortly after it was taken. I'm taking the photos off of the cards (so that I can reuse them.) Eventually, I'll merge these photos together with the ones that I have on my hard drives. If I've shared this photo before, oops! The edits are fresh; it would be funny to compare how these edits turned out in comparison to the ones that I had done before. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment