Saturday, August 1, 2015

Rabbit in the Grass (Mixed Filters)


One of the picture projects that I enjoy doing are the mixed filter processes, where I process an image using one filter, and then process the image with a second filter, layer the images over top of one another, and then erase away for the resulting image. In a lot of my pictures, the grass ends up looking a little bit weird, so I try to find some way to tone the grass down (sometimes using vignette or noise reducers). In this image, I used the palette knife filter to get the background that I wanted and the dry brush filter for the rabbit that I wanted. It's still a learning process for me, but I kind of like the results on this rabbit in the grass.

Here's another one of the same rabbit, less experimental looking, with the Dry Brush Filter:



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment