Saturday, December 6, 2014

Winter Trees and Sumac (Watercolor Filter)


I went outside yesterday and took pictures with my Nokia phone, which comes equipped with a 5 MP camera. I wasn't expecting much out of a camera phone; they are usually just point and shoot, take it or leave it cheap cameras (at least, that's what usually comes in the kind of phones that I typically buy.) The camera in this phone is interesting; one of the features that it has is the ability to set your ISO (with ranges between 100 and 800.) (Now, if only I could figure out how to get it to shoot RAW....)

While I was out and about, the red in these sumac berries was just about the only color (other than white and brown) that I could find. So, I brought my photo home, ran it through my processing process (usually some mix of Photomatix, Aftershot Pro, and Elements) for the (camera phone) picture that you see today. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment