Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Bluebird on the Tree (Graphic Novel filter)

I managed to make quite a number of photos with the bluebird that was hanging out in the trees in my backyard. The photo set below is the black and white graphic novel image, the HDR color version layered into the BW Graphic Novel, and then the automatic edits applied to the color image. As I processed the image originally in Photomatix, I came out with a softer image, which is somewhat preserved in the first of the two color images below. While the automatic edit settings (color, contrast, etc.) darkened the image up a bit, it is perhaps not too much, although I still think I like the middle image best of the color versions. (I like the BW for the patterns produced by the Graphic Novel filter). Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment